The system is equipped with an electronic inverter combined with a sealed NiCd battery, able to ensure high performances even at high temperatures. The kit is set up for connection both of LEDs with constant voltage control (CV) and of LEDs with constant current control (CC), in multipower adjustable version with dip-switch. It can operate only as emergency or in combination with the power supply both in emergency and continuous light . The kit has to be installed in the remote box with the power supply, if present.
• Emergency and continuous light in combination with the standard or dimmable power supply
• 1hour operational autonomy after 12-hour charging
• Adjustable multi power version with dip-switch
• Instant response at any power failure
• “High temperature” NiCd sealed batteries
• Protection device against extensive discharge
• IP20 protection index
• Compliance with standards EN61347-2-13, EN61347-2-7, EN61547, EN55015, EN60598-2-22, EN61000-3-2, SELV
• Connection in remote box with the standard or dimmable power supply, if present.